VaWiKo® tibia head plate 4.0
Art. no. 5.7073.604
- VaWiKo® holes allow the use of Ø 4.0 mm angle-stable and standard screws
- Refixation of capsule and meniscus base with sutures through separate, undercut openings measuring 1.8 mm in diameter in the proximal plate edge
- Proximal row of screws to insert 4 or 5 screws, directly subchondral to securely support the entire plateau area after reconstruction
- Separate impactors allow indented articular surface fragments in all areas of the plateau to be reduced through the integrated opening in the plate.
- Plate opening to reduce the articular surface using impactors
- Kirschner wire holes for Kirschner wires Ø 1.8 mm for temporary plate fixation and reduction of fracture fragments
- Uniform plate versions for left and right
- Plate thickness 3 mm
- 6 head holes (narrow)
- 7 head holes (broad)
- 4 holes / 88 mm
- 8 holes / 140 mm
Also available in wide options.