RoSA, rotation stable screw anchor
Art. no. 7.308.1XXPX
Osteosynthesis with RoSA makes it possible for the first time to combine the sliding principle, compression option and rotation locking in a compact multi-part support.
Surgical treatment of femoral neck fractures or trochanteric femoral fractures.
The objective of osteosynthesis with RoSA, the rotation stable screw anchor is the rotationally stable fixation of the femoral head/the head-neck fragment in femoral neck or trochanteric femoral fractures. RoSA makes it possible for the first time to combine the sliding principle, compression option and rotation locking in a compact multi-part support.
The RoSA combines in a single support, the benefits of the “blade”, such as high rotational stability (especially in osteoporotic bone) and the high load-bearing capacity with the benefits of the screw, such as tear-out resistance and the option of compression.
- Angles in 7-degree increments (122°, 129°, 136° and 143°) mean that all CCD angles can be treated (from varus to valgus).
- The choice of implant depends on the individual CCD angle, the fracture reduction and the fracture line
- The angle of the sliding sleeve plate determines the direction of the post-operative slide path of the head-neck fragment fixed with the screw anchor.
- Consequently, in the case of a very steep fracture line (e.g. fracture type Pauwels III), a sliding sleeve with a more obtuse (“varus”) angle should be selected in order to prevent the head-neck fragment at the calcar from sliding away during the
post-operative phase (=loading). (The same obviously also applies to trochanteric fractures).
- The shaft lengths with 1, 3 and 5 holes
- The shaft holes are combicompression holes with the following options for the use of cortical screws Ø 4.5 mm (large fragment): Standard screws (variable direction) without compression – Standard screws (approximately perpendicular to the shaft) with compression – Angle-stable screws with a threaded head (perpendicular to the plate) without compression – Angle-stable screws with a threaded head (perpendicular to the plate) with compression
- 122° / 129 ° / 136° / 143°
- 1 hole / 3 hole / 5 hole
No further designs available.