KI-CVA plate 4.5/5.2
Art. no. 5.555..XXXX
- The special hole geometry with offset elongated holes means it can be used universally according to the anatomical conditions
- This way, two fixation screws can generally be inserted for each vertebral body
- With a thickness of only 1.5 mm, the plate is very discrete to avoid e.g. swallowing difficulties encountered when thicker implants are used.
- Plate thickness: 1.5 mm
- Plate width: 16 mm
- Anatomically shaped
- Elongated holes offer flexible screw placement
- Screws with bone-condensing thread in Ø 4.5 mm and Ø 5.2 mm
- Very flat screw head
- Plate lengths: from 24 to 54 mm in 2-mm increments from 57 to 93 mm in 3-mm increments
- TiOB® surface
- TiOB® is a trademark of Königsee Implantate GmbH, registered in the EU member states, in Switzerland and in the USA. It is a surface coating with optimised properties.
Available with a range of holes and in various plate lengths.