HTO plate 6.0 /4.5 as medial
Art. no. 5.7242.3X
The angle-stable HTO (High Tibial Osteotomy) plate with 3 head holes for 6.0 cancellous screws is used for stabilisation after a high valgus tibial osteotomy.
Surgical treatment with the HTO plate
The HTO plate combines the principles of the spacer system with angle stability. It guarantees a high level of primary stability for optimal consolidation of the osteotomy. The anatomical plate design reduces the invasiveness of the incision. The use of this implant allows early functional post-operative measures.
- The solution for varus gonarthrosis
- The HTO plate combines the principles of spacer technology with angle stability
- Guarantees a high level of primary stability for optimal consolidation of osteotomy
- Short plate design reduces the invasiveness of the incision
- Early functional post-operative measures are possible spacers for increasing cortical support
- Anatomically aligned Ø 6.0 mm cancellous screws in the proximal plate section
- Elongated hole for intra-operative alignment of the plate by fitting the spacer
- Three or seven angle-stable shaft holes for Ø 4.5 mm angle-stable cortical screws
- Three angle-stable head holes for Ø 6.0 mm angle-stable cancellous screws
- Fixation holes for Kirschner wires
- Anatomically shaped plate design
- Different plate versions for left and right
- Plate thickness 3.0 mm
- Width 17 mm
- 3 head holes
- 4 holes 63 mm
- 7 holes 93 mm
No further designs available.