Distal radius plate 2.4 Watershed vas
The anatomically configured Watershed versions with steep palmar adjustment angle to allow positioning under the Watershed line and to protect flexion, features a flattened plate end so the plate can be inserted with minimum damage to tissue.
Surgical treatment of the radius fracture with the radius plate 2.4 Watershed variable angle-stable
If the curvature of the angle-stable radius plate deviates from the individual anatomical form or if the plate is not centred, the variable angle-stable screw joint still provides options for treatment
Suture fixation holes enable fixation of the pronator quadratus directly to the plate for remodelling and better blood circulation in the dorsal distal radius and to improve pronation capability and strength.
Variable angle-stable holes enable the optional user of standard screws or Ø 2.4 mm angle-stable cortical screws.
- Anatomically configured Watershed versions with steep palmar adjustment angle for placing under the Watershed series and protecting the bending and extendor tendons of the distal radius
- Variable angle-stable screw joint offers treatment options for different anatomical forms
- The minimised plate thickness of 1.8 mm causes less irritation to the soft tissues
- Anatomically optimised screw position for fixing the styloid process
- Flattened plate end so the plate can be introduced with minimum damage to tissue
- The option of fixing the pronator quadratus directly to the plate means better blood circulation in the dorsal distal radius and improved pronation capability and strength.
- Innovative thread design in the plate hole for improved screw locking
- Optimised thread geometry in the screw shaft
- Pin with head thread – can be used optionally for fracture support in the second row of screws
- Integrated plate opening for the reduction of intra-articular fragments and filling bone defects with cancellous bone or bone substitute material
- Combination holes / variable angle-stable head area for Ø 2.4 mm angle-stable cortical screws or Ø 2.4 mm angle-stable pins in the second distal row
- Elongated hole facilitates alignment of the plate with the bone
- Fixation holes for Kirschner wires
- 7 holes in the distal plate region
- 3/4 holes
- Head width: 23 mm
- Length: 50 mm/ 59 mm
- No further designs available