Distal radius plate 2.0/ 3.5 as, dorsal
The angle-stable distal dorsal radius plate 2.0 is available for left and right. With its adapted anatomical Y-shape and the special elongated hole, the plate is easily and quickly aligned on the bone.
Surgical treatment of the radius fracture with the distal radius plate 2.0/3.5 dorsal
Almost all distal radius fractures can be surgically treated with the distal radius plate 2.0/3.5 for dorsal or palmar plate osteosynthesis. The anatomical form of the plates in combination with its angle stability enable the stable treatment of all extra-articular and almost all intra-articular fractures without supplementary measures.
Various plate designs are available.
- Angle-stable holes in the plate head for secure fixation of the bone fragments
- Various plate versions for individual treatment
- Suitable for use on osteoporotic bone
- No secondary correction losses
- No intra-operative corrections necessary
- No additional damage to the extensor tendons
- Lister’s tubercle remains intact
- Direct support of the dorsal debris zone
- Fixation of even small fragments possible
- Anatomically adapted position of the angle-stable screws Ø 2.0 mm
- Secure fixation of the ulnar edge fragment
- Early functional post-operative measures
- The mechanical strength of the two distal shaft screws, which are subjected to the greatest forces, is significantly higher because they are screwed in only once.
- Angle-stable holes in the head region for Ø 2.0 mm angle-stable cortical screws
- Standard holes in shaft area for standard cortical screws Ø 3.5 mm
- Anatomically adapted plate shape
- Different plate versions for left and right
- Y-shape adapted to the anatomy of the dorsal radius (preservation of the Lister’s tubercle)
- Elongated hole facilitates alignment of the plate with the bone
- 4/5 holes in the distal plate region
- Width: 28 mm / 33 mm
- Length: 63 mm
- Included in sets 19.436.00, 19.436.00PS, 19.436.00PS+ and 19.436.10
- Suitable instruments in set 19.436.00I
- No further designs available