WiKo® Proximal Femur Osteotomy Plate 3.5/6.0
Art. no. 4.6402.0X0X
- The WiKo® proximal femur Osteotomy Plate 3.5/6.0 has been developed for angle-stable fixation of the bone fragments after varisation and/or derotation osteotomy at the coxal end of the femur in children.
- The angle-stable cannulated Ø 6.0 mm screw facilitates implantation over the positioned Kirschner wire.
- Angle-stable, anatomically aligned screws provide excellent fixation of the plate on the bone and thus ensure stable osteosynthesis.
- The slim plate design and the countersunk construction of the screw heads enhance patient comfort and minimise the risk of soft tissue irritation.
- Angle-stable fixation incorporates all of the advantages of the known properties of internal fixation.
- A DC-hole in the shaft area allows the necessary level of compression to the osteotomy gap.
- Uniform plate versions for left and right.
- Application radius for improved adaptation to bone and increased implant stability.
- Displacement 4 -8
- Angle-stable plating system
- Compression hole
- Uniform plate versions for left and right
- Anatomically shaped
- Anatomical screw direction of head holes
- of 110°
- Various displacements
- Various displacements available