VaWiKo® distal fibula plate 3.5
Art. no. 5.07813.06
- VaWiKo® holes allow the use of Ø 3.5 mm angle-stable and standard screws
- Slim plate design with recessed screw heads
- Helps preserve soft tissue
- The VaWiKo® lateral distal fibula plate allows the ankle anatomy to be correctly restored in
- length and rotation with stable retention of the
- anatomically reduced fracture in all directions
- Distal anchorage with 4 screws provides sufficient stability for early functional post-operative measures with load-bearing, even in osteoporotic bone.
- Kirschner wire holes allow temporary fixation
- Distal plate end anatomically adjusted
- Option to position one and/or two set screws
- Treatment of longitudinal fractures with a range of plate lengths
- Uniform plate versions for left and right
- 2 – 7 holes
- Lengths 83 mm – 148 mm
- The system name VaWiKo® is derived from the German designation “Variabel winkelstabile Kombination”, which translates into English as “variable angle-stable combination”. This system combines conventional plating technologies with angle-stable locking at variable angles.
- VaWiKo® is a trademark of Königsee Implantate GmbH, which is registered in Germany.
No further designs available.