TIS™ screw 7.5 st sd
Art. no. 3.530.XX
- Percutaneous treatment
- Screw diameter of Ø 7.5 mm allows the use of a stable Ø 2.8 mm guide wire.
- Positioning the screw before cement is applied
- Specially designed application system
- Reduced risk of dislocation of the cement and complications such as nerve compression and embolism
- Fully threaded self drilling and self tapping
- Partially threaded self drilling, back tapping and self tapping
- Can be implanted with and without a washer
- The cannulated and fenestrated TIS™ screws allow precise and dosed cementing in osteoporotic bone, after checking the screw position. Depending on the compression required in the fracture or joint space, a fully or partially threaded screw can be used.
- TiOB® surface
- Fully threaded length 50 mm-165 mm
- The lengths 170 mm
- 200 mm of the fully threaded TIS screws are only available in 5 mm increments individually sterile packed.
- The name TIS™ is derived from the term “Transiliosacral screw”.
- Products which feature the “™” sign are trademarks of Königsee Implantate GmbH.
The SPASY™ cement application system allows the horizontal TIS™ screws to be safely and quickly located through the guide tube and ensures safe and clean cement application. The TIS screw is also available partially threaded.