Field sales representative as medical device consultant Baden-Württemberg and south-western Bavaria (m/w/d)
Travel can be up to 80% with your company car in the sales area. Depending on route planning, overnight stays may also be required. Depending on your weekly workload, you will spend the rest of the time in your home office.
- Independent customer acquisition and support with an aim to develop your customers
- Supporting your customers with sales training, marketing concepts and advice
- As an authentic value communicator you are an ambassador for our mission and motto
- Your professional presentations set you apart and you achieve product sales by:
- Introducing new products
- Carrying out workshops/professional development
- Negotiating conditions and prices with hospital purchasing bodies and hospital administration
- Occasionally accompanying surgeries after successful initial training
- Reporting in the modern CRM tool
- Observing the market and competition
- And because you enjoy sales
- Absolutely passionate for sales and have excellent communication skills
- Completed training in the commercial field or ideally the medical field
- The real deal – sales person with a strong instinct for sales
- Networker – including standard social media platforms
- Open and skilled communicator
- Good organisational skills and excellent self-management
- Your strengths include precise preparation and follow-up, reliability and strong commitment
- Flexibility, resilience and negotiating skills
- Analytical and solution-driven approach
- Team player
- Confident with MS Office and an affinity to new media
- Valid driver’s licence, class B, and resident close to the sales area.
As a reliable employer we support our Königsee team with a host of prospects and flexible offers for all phases in life. Discover us:
- Enthusiastic customers
- Premium products that enrich the market
- Motivated and innovative colleagues
- Internal remuneration system (fixed salary + commission, climate neutral mid-class car also for private use including fuel card)
- A structured and detailed initiation at the company sites where a mentor will support you
- Close to headquarters, as there are regular sales force meetings in Thuringia
- Varied and responsible tasks including short decision pathways and a flat hierarchy that brings out the best in our Königsee staff.
- A future-proof and permanent job
- A family-oriented and social personnel policy, incorporating flexible working hours, for instance, ensures a healthy work-life balance
- Sustainability and responsibility for future generations is incorporated into the day-to-day running of the business
- Open company structure
- Company pension
- …. And much more
- Travel can be up to 80% with your company car in the sales area. Depending on route planning, overnight stays may also be required.
- Depending on your weekly workload, you will spend the rest of the time in your home office.