Distal Radius Plate 3.5 Quadro as
Art. no. 5.87X.4XX
Quadro – as the name suggestion, this implant features 4 holes in the head region for better fixation of the fragments.
Surgical treatment of radius fracture with the radius plate 3.5 Quadro
The special feature of the radius plate 3.5 Quadro is the 4 holes in the head region. The implant has a variable shaft and can have 3 – 13 shaft holes.
- Angle-stable plate holes
- Angle-stable holes in the plate head for secure fixation of the bone fragments
- Suitable for use on osteoporotic bone
- No secondary correction losses
- No intra-operative corrections necessary
- Elongated hole facilitates alignment of the plate with the bone
- Fixation holes for Kirschner wires
- Anatomically adapted plate shape
- Different plate versions for left and right
- The integrated plate opening allows intra-articular fragments to be reduced with additional instruments and defects can be filled with cancellous bone or bone substitute material.
- Angle-stable shaft holes for Ø 3.5 mm angle-stable cortical screws
- Plate thickness in the head: 3.0 mm
- Plate thickness in the shaft: 1.7 mm / 2.0 mm / 3.0 mm
- Head width: 27 mm
- 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 holes
- 51 mm / 59 mm / 68 mm / 76 mm / 93 mm
- No further designs available