Distal radius plate 2.7 vas
Art. no. 5.98X3.5XX
The variable angle-stable distal radius plate 2.7 is set apart by its angle-stable combination holes in the plate head. The anatomically adjusted implant can optionally be implanted with the guide block.
Surgical treatment of the radius fracture with the radius plate 2.7 variable angle-stable
Almost all distal radius fractures can be surgically treated with the distal radius plate 2.7 for palmar plate osteosynthesis. The anatomical form of the plate in combination with its variable angle stability enable the stable treatment of all extra-articular and almost all intra-articular fractures without supplementary measures. In particular
in the case of intra-articular comminuted fractures, the variable angle stability creates excellent conditions for positioning the screws according to the individual fracture type.
The small holes in the plate can be used for preliminary insertion of Kirchner wires, which considerably facilitates the surgical procedure. With preliminary fixation with Kirschner wires, the position of the plate relative to the radius and the result of the reduction can be easily assessed with an image converter examination and corrected as necessary. Various plate lengths are available, each in two different widths at the distal end (23 mm and 27 mm).
- Angle-stable or variable angle-stable plate holes
- Variable angle-stable combination holes in the plate head for secured fixation of the bone fragments
- Different plate versions for left and right
- Elongated hole facilitates alignment of the plate on the bone
- Anatomically adapted plate shape
- Combination holes enable the optional use of standard screws or fixed angle cortical screws with a diameter of 2.7 mm
- If the curvature of the distal radius plate 2.7 deviates from the individual anatomical form or if the plate is not centred, the variable angle-stable screw joint still provides options for treatment.
- Fixation holes for Kirschner wires
- Optionally with guide block
- 5 holes in the distal plate region (narrow)
- 7 holes in the distal plate region (wide)
- Width: 23 mm (narrow)
- Width: 27 mm (broad)
- Angle-stable or variable angle-stable combination holes enable the optional use of standard screws or Ø 2.7 mm angle-stable cortical screws
- Plate thickness 2.0 mm
- 2 – 13 shaft holes
- Length: 43 – 136 mm
- The following sets are available 19.1161.00, 19.1161.00PS, 19.1161.00PS+, 19.1163.00, 19.1163.00PS, 19.1163.00PS+
- Instruments in the set 19.027.00I
- Available in narrow and wide designs
- Available in angle-stable design
Do you have any questions or would you like to order the product?
Tel.: +49 36738 498-550