ACG clasp plate 3.5 vas – perfect to use
Art. no. 5.3573.XX/1416
Conservative treatment of the clavicle fracture has a high rate of complications. In recent years clavicle implants have been used with increasing success.
Surgical treatment with angle-stable proximal humerus plate for 6.0/4.5 screws
This implant was designed with a focus on providing a precise anatomical fit and the ideal divergent screw position in the area of the humeral head. The plate is suitable for a deltopectoral and deltoid-splitting approach.
- Combination holes enable the optional use of standard screws or fixed angle cortical screws with a diameter of 3.5 mm
- Elongated hole to align the plate
- Variable angle-stable holes for secure fixation of the bone fragments
- Different plate versions for left and right
- Undercut hole on the lateral plate margin for optional thread fixation
- Anatomical plate form
- Clasp direction anatomically adjusted
- 2/2 hole / 2/3 hole / 2/6 hole
- Step height 14 mm or 18 mm
- Clasp length 16 mm
- Also available as an angle-stable variant, step height 14/18 mm, clasp length 18 mm
Do you have any questions or would you like to order the product?
Tel.: +49 36738 498-550